Sympathy Home |
Crossword Gallery Home | Previous Puzzle
Six in One by Arcturus
The answer is sometimes defined by qualification.
- Spanish vineyard has spies placed around a village. (10)
- Get an article containing a wine-based drink ... (6)
- ... that's produced at the mouth of the Ebro? No thanks ...
upsets one! (5)
- English declaration following dishonest practices in sport. (9)
- I nearly tear apart Germany's flag. (4)
- Throw acceptable to wrestling senhor. (7)
- An old mole: one trapped by snow on Mont Blanc? (5)
- French cook omits cress around a bit of omelette. (11)
- Right in altering Venice with real ineptitude. (11)
- Vatican City measure against westbound river vessels. (5)
- Hot bubbly found in East European cave. (7)
- Drops energy talks without Albania's revolutionary contribution.
- German work: true work around the centre of Pforzheim. (9)
- Clay metamorphosed in Basle. (5)
- An alcoholic drink found between Alpes-Maritimes and Calvados.
- Dutch exhibition of our work is deserted. (10)
- This tumult in Czechoslovakia would cause tens of millions to
- On to a more remote part of old Norway. (4)
- Fish caught with cod mostly around Iceland. (5)
- Look, Portugal has to keep moving upwards. (4)
- I could animate torero. (6)
- Edam develops without one vein. (5)
- Scaler of rocks à la belle étoile. (7)
- Work Budapest river ferries. (6)
- Very hot day in Cannes etc. touring around. (10)
- The king of Bulgaria once tore away climbing. (4)
- Italian clubs ordered curvier barrels before. (10)
- One of Austria's buffalo. (4)
- Henry, with an odd krona, gets hold of live fish. (8)
- Reed partakes in odd bits of Sillery. (4)
- Young Turks, perhaps (briefly born, carrying rattles around).
- Young Greeks, schooled in Hebe and Pi. (6)
- After Belgium's knocked out, reveller ends up like this? (5)
- Card showing a bar in the Calabria region of Italy? (4)
- In Denmark, I'd give ships approval by whatever means. (5)
- Mother has wheatmalt beers from Germany. (4)
- Punishment from an Orvieto court. (4)
- Penny leaves coin in Yugoslavia at base of pear tree. (4)
Contact Us to
comment on this page.
Last updated: $Date: 2010/06/23 21:59:35 $
This puzzle first appeared in the January 1994 issue of CROSSWORD
Material Copyright © 1993 The